You’d be forgiven for thinking that I have a Cath Kidston obsession from looking at this… I do! Their trinkets and purses have become (well received) present staples within my extended family. This probably only shows about 25% of my stash. I love it!
- Notebook and pen; I seem to collect notebooks of all shapes and sizes – this one is just right for my handbag.
- Nutrogena concentrated hand cream.
- Purse, actually a Cath Kidston business card holder but I like small purses that restrict the number of cards I lug around.
- iPhone 4 and Cath Kidston cover. My life is in this phone.
- Hot pink lipstick. I bought this for a fancy dress party but found it looks kinda cute everyday. It’s No. 17 ‘If you please’.
- Pepe Jeans wayfarer sunnies, I got these three summers ago and still love them.
- Janome swan scissors. They’re so sharp and satisfying to cut yarn with. I know, I’m weird.
- New pair of slipper socks i’m working on. Also pictured is a cable needle (masquerading as a stitch holder) and Hiya Hiya 9″ circular needles. My favourite way to knit socks.
- My travel knitting bag, really a Cath Kidston wash bag. I’m an unconventional consumer! This is just right for a small project, a ball of yarn and there’s a nifty mesh pocket inside for my nick nacks and notions.
- Current lip balm, I love Carmex or Cocoa Butter lip balms too, if I can find them. Something else I hoard.
- Re-usable shopping bags, yes, two!
- The rest of my knitting paraphernalia; Knit pro DPN’s, darning needle, hair clip (to control my wayward fringe) and my favourite stitch markers from Stephcuddles. You might not be able to tell, but they’re tiny tea cups!
So, that’s it. It’s surprisingly therapeutic doing a post like this, I’ve learnt I’ve got serious obsessional tendencies, haha. What do you keep in your handbag or craft bag? Do you hoard anything?